Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Believe...


So we've already established that I have the greatest kids ever.


But I also have the greatest friends ever:)When I got home from work, there was a card in the mail clear from Northern California.


Lisa the Liberal sent me a card that said "I believe in you" with this awesome wristband attached.


I will wear it every day.


Alongside my Yankees one.


They would be accompanied by my Tough Enough to Wear Pink one.


But Hemi ate it.


Thank you Lisa. I heart you:)

2 comments:

-Ashli and Mack- said...

Dang dog. That is awesome.. What a nice friend : ]

Lisa said...

I swear I don't do things to try to end up with a mention on your blog, but it sure it fun to see that I brought a little smile to your face, my friend. You made my Sunday.

-Lisa the Liberal