Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

My Work Buddies

Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE
the people I work with??

We go to lunch together a couple times a week and it's a pretty intimidating
entourage walking out the doors together...
DeeDee, me, Jodi, Marie, Sharon and
...Daniel...
the lone man in the Garden of Eden.
He's a trooper to hang out with all of us old ladies:)

DeeDee prefers Chinese food


But we hit the Hogi Yogi too

When the bigwigs go home at 4:00, I get to work with a whole new group
of friends unloading trucks. They crack me up. I'm usually the token girl in
the group and they didn't quite understand the trauma when I broke a nail
last night unloading a HUGE Coleman cooler. Whoever buys that massive
beer transport device better appreciate it!
Last night, the unloaders all thought it would be pretty funny to introduce
themselves to me as "Mike". Every single one of them said his name was Mike.
They're a blast. Cute kids.
LOVE MY JOB:)


No comments: