Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

A Good Day:)

This was a good day


On my way to work this morning, a cute guy paid for my daily dose of Diet Dr Pepper.
The guy my kids got half of their DNA from.
We just happened to be at the Santaquin Maverik at the same time.
Thanks for the drink, Kurt:)



This cute guy was in Nephi today and would have taken me to lunch if I hadn't been at work. Dang... I missed out:( Thanks anyway, Mack!
Can't get a puppy, so I bought a HUGE pillow to cuddle up with at night. Isn't it cute?
And.. good news. My old boss lost his ridiculous appeal with the unemployment office, so I'm not stuck with an $8,319.00 penalty after all. Yay!!!!!
I scored 48/50 on my Anthropology field assignment. Yay!!!!

It's Spring Break so I don't have school tonight, and I think I'll do a couple of things from the Happy Book we made last week:) Life is good....

1 comment:

Krista said...

You know my friend, your attitude is CONTAGIOUS! :)