Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Balance



Day Two
of my new fitness regime.
I live about 1/2 mile from the gym.
The treadmill is boring.
So today I had a plan. Walk to the gym. Do 30 minutes on the elliptical. Walk home. No walking on the treadmill.
I got on the elliptical. Went up a level from yesterday:) I was at 20 minutes. It was going well.

Then people started arriving for Shannon's yoga class.

I've always wanted to try yoga.
It sounded "easier" than the elliptical.
I walked into the class.
Terry and Shannon laughed when I said it sounded easier than the elliptical.
They were right. It wasn't easier.
But it was awesome.
I have a wh0le new set of inspirational quotes just from my first yoga class.

"Find your balance, then lift your gaze."
"Change your thoughts and you can change your world."
"Where your gaze goes, you will go."


So I appreciate the inspirational quotes.
But I still get tremendous inspiration from photos of hot cowboys as well!


No comments: