Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 04, 2011

I Lift Things Up and Put Them Down


For most of you, today is Monday. For me, it is Friday. I work in retail. We work weekends. I have worked the past 6 days in a row. I am tired. I realized that this is what I do for a living....


No, I don't look like this guy.

But this is what I do.

I climb up the ladder.

Get a box.

Climb down the ladder.

Put the box down.

Climb up the ladder.

Get a box.

Climb down the ladder.

Put the box down.

But you know what?

I LOVE my job.

I pretty much exercise ALL DAY LONG

and get paid for it:)

Between work and other valiant efforts, I've lost 27 pounds.

I still have a ways to go,

But atleast I'm headed in the right direction.

It was a LONG week though.

Emotionally and physically draining for me.

I'm exhausted.

I was planning to go camping tonight.

Sluff school tomorrow and stay in the mountains until Thursday.

It snowed yesterday.

Change of plans.

Not sure what the new plan is yet,

but I know I need to do SOMETHING to recharge over these next few days.




No comments: