Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday~

What an absolutely HORRENDOUS Sunday I had!
I should have gone to church, I know.
I got dressed, did my hair.
Didn't go.
Got bad news on many different fronts yesterday.
Stayed home and felt sorry for myself.
But it's OK.
It's Monday.
New week.
New goals.
And I have six more days to psyche myself up for the happy couples
I see at church. And the unhappy ones who I just want to
shake and say "Hey! Wake up. You're here. Together! Be
happy! Appreciate it. Enjoy each other."

1 comment:

Krista said...

Sweet Tina,
I know you're going through a struggle right now but I want to THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for sharing. Know that your words have suffiently "shaken" me to do better than I was doing. I love you my friend and I pray for you EVERY, SINGLE day!
Krista