Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

~Girls' Night~

So... Ashli came to stay with me last night.
It was AWESOME!

We watched "Letters to Juliet" and talked about Ashli's upcoming
TRIP TO EUROPE!!!!
Yes, it's true. She is going to Europe in 5 short months!
I WISH I could go with her:(


She straightened my hair for me.
Because I simply have absolutely NO talent in this area.
It's good she could do her own hair at age 5 or it would have been sidekicks and topsy-tails her whole life, since that was the extent of my hair repertoire.

We went to "breakfast" at like 11:00 this morning. Had blueberry/white chocolate pancake poppers. Yummy~ And NO old men in spandex hit on her. Whew!!

Came back, talked, blogged, talked, blogged.... And I will see her AGAIN tomorrow:)

1 comment:

-Ashli and Mack- said...

Yay for girls night :] :]