Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 29~ Your Aspirations

Oh, I love that these two entries are coming at the end of my 30 day list. I aspire to be a LCSW and work in a residental treatment center of some kind. Ashli and Mack work in a boys home, I have friends who work in a substance abuse center, and I just so want to work in the same type of environment. To make a difference in people's lives. I'm in college now finishing up my degree in social work, so I'm on the path to be what I want to be:)

I aspire to be happy. To look in the mirror and say "I like you!"

I aspire to fall in love again. To be loved again.

I aspire to be OK, even if I'm single for the rest of my life. Financially, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

No comments: