Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Day 20~ This Month

This month is new. This year is new. This decade is new. This month I am starting college. For the second time. I have my own room. For the first time. Ever. I hate it. Not the room. Just having it. This month I have been to church every Sunday. Yes, note it is only January 6. There has been only one Sunday this month but I can still brag about it. This month I have read my scriptures every day. I have prayed morning, noon, night, in between, in the car, at the store. I pray so much I think God probably just has a little bluetooth headset for me so he can keep himself free for all the other important tasks he has. But he is listening. I can tell. Because he answers me. Often. This month is different from any other month I've ever had. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: