Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Tyler





*First, a disclaimer.... Zack, I didn't choose a picture without you in it on purpose. Ty just happens to look particularly dashing in this one.:)



I LOVE this young man.



A lot.



Handsome, smart, compassionate, athletic, honest....



The list goes on and on.



He's spent a lot of time taking care of me lately...



I'm SO glad that God knew I needed ONE more baby when I was crying on the bathroom floor in the trailer we rented from Kurt's parents, thinking we just couldn't afford more medical bills, and the timing wasn't right.



I absolutely CANNOT imagine my life without Tyler in it.



I'm so glad my Heavenly Father trusted me to be his Mom.



And I'm so excited to watch his senior year of Juab football!!!!



Can't wait:)



I love you, Fluff. You're amazing:)














No comments: