Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Won't Let Go



A few weeks ago, Ashli made this song her ringback tone. I like to call her just to hear it.

LOVE it:) I like to think she chose it just for me.

I have a pretty huge circle of people who stand by me.

My grandma is so cute. Not sure she'd want me to share the cute stuff she says to me, but she makes me smile.

She calls me Tina Rebecca and Ashli she calls Ashli Rebecca.

Whenever she talks to us.

We're truly loved by this lady.

Nice to be loved:)

Had a great day, btw!!!

'Night...

2 comments:

The Perkins Post said...

I havent heard that song, love it! Hope all is well with you. If you are ever in Orem I truly would love to go to lunch with you. 801-691-3153 is my cell number. Love Ya!

Unknown said...

Love the song. I'm thinking of you girl. More people support you than you know.