Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Love You Because......



So this is sure to be an interesting Valentine's Day for me. My first one as a single girl since I was about 16 years old. So instead of sitting around feeling sorry for myself, I decided to focus on some of the people who I really love and have made this past year awesome for me in so many ways.

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE.....
Ashli ~ You've put your own hurts, worries and fears on the back burner to be there for me. You're my friend, my daughter, my therapist, and we have lots of fun days ahead!
Zack~You make me laugh. We like the same things. You have great goals and plans for your future. You're a good man.
Tyler~You said "no" to your friends probably more than times than I even know about, so I wouldn't be sitting home alone. Thank you, Ty!
Tami~ We can go days or weeks without talking, and the minute I need something, I know I can call you and you'll drop everything to listen to me, call one of the kids to come over and make sure I'm OK, take me to a gymnastics meet, come see me. The list goes on and on....
Tara~I know you'll tell me the truth when I call. I need that. Thank you!
Tawni~You have this patient, gentle soul. Anyone who can take care of kids and puppies the way you do has a special place in heaven!
Paul~ You introduced me to my ancestors and gave me a whole new appreciation of who I am and where I came from.
Hig~ You let me take a picture at Aunt Joey's wake without flipping me the bird.
Ted~You sent me a message one day last Fall that meant more to me than anything you've ever said to me before. I printed it and I'm keeping it FOREVER!
Dad~ You get mad at the people who hurt me, just as I think Mom would do. You give me beautiful gifts from the heart, and never forget a birthday or holiday, complete with a rubber stamped card.
Joey~You gave my baby brother a beautiful family and shower me with love and support.
Jeanie~You send me beautiful flowers, beautiful cards, Emails, messages, and I can feel of your love even when I go years without seeing you.
Bob~Well... you gave me $60 to help pay my rent the FIRST time I went to college, you give me encouragement and a positive outlook on life the SECOND time I'm in college.
Brett, Andrea and Elton~You never gave up on me. You climbed the wall I built around myself in the past two years of absolute hell that I've lived through and I knew through it all that you guys were there for me. You were persistent and loving, and continue to reach out to me all the time. Thank you!
Dianna, Steph, Alesha and Dixie~Well. This is the one that's making me cry. I love you because you're still my family. Thank you. I was so afraid I'd lose all of you, and so glad that I didn't. I love you all.
Franki, Urs and Amy~For the fun we're going to have in the future! Thanks for offering love and support, through Ashli, facebook or texts.
Brian~You check on me nearly every day, even though I put up a wall sometimes.
The Justins, the Steves, Richard~ The late night chats when I can't sleep have kept me sane and made me laugh over and over again. Saved my life. Truly. Love you guys.
Michelle and Annie~ Thank you for coming to see me, in spite of the pillows on the floor and my goofy pajamas. Thank you for checking on me and making me smile!
Lisa K~YOU.ARE.AWESOME! The care package, the love, the messages, the card, it goes on and on. So grateful that I continue to learn lessons from a liberal:)
Jeremy and Sindy~ You pop by and check in and it means a lot to me. Thank you!!
Kathy, Trisha and Rachelle~You've welcomed me with open arms into a club I never wanted to join. You get it. You're awesome. Thank you!
Linda L~You've given me back my confidence and my hope that I can do it. Reminded me that I really do have something to give the world.
Lisa Jane~ You let me walk on the dance floor in street shoes 16 years ago when I didn't know any better. You love my babies as if they're your own. You see the good in everyone.
Meggan~You thought of me when you needed someone for a very special project, and it meant the world to me. I cherish you.
Michelle, Natalie, Pat, Valerie, Robert~You send me hearts and hugs:)
Missy & Mikkell~ I've known you longer than anyone else in Nephi, and I love you more all the time. Thanks for your friendship through job changes, baptisms, weddings and divorces, babies and dogs. Love you!
Yolanda~It was so important to me that I get to know you, and you are an even more amazing person than I imagined you would be. Thank you for the inspiring things you say on facebook and the sweet comments you make on my blog and my facebook. I'm SO glad I've gotten to know you the past few months.
Tristen, Elizabeth, Melissa~ You are my favorite cousin. You know which one you are. Yes, it's true. I can't choose. I love you all so much. Thank you for coming back into my life the past few years. I adore you all.
Krista, Jacquie, Liz, Jennie, Marcy, Krystine~You are beautiful bloggers and you inspire me to be a better Mom and a better person.




3 comments:

Crissa Whiting said...

Tina, You have a lot of amazing people in your life. I envy your strength! You are an amazing and beautiful person! Love ya!

Our Family of Four said...

Tina, Thank you! You are amazing! Love you so much!

Krista said...

Tina,
Let me just say the fact that you included me on this list, has made my heart EXPLODE with joy!

I love you my friend!
Krista