Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Night:)

Ashli planned a fun Family Night for me and the boys tonight. The theme was all about "Happiness"
We had pizza with pepperoni which started out in a smiley-face shape, but we ended up covering the whole crust with pepperoni anyway. Kool-Aid Jammers, just for the smile... And sugar cookies with smiley-faces made from Runts bananas and hearts...
She gave a lesson about making happy moments one at a time
And had us all make a "happy list" of things that make us happy, from the smallest thing to the biggest dream vacation
She made a book for us to put our lists in
And we all decorated our page with our names
Our lists are in the book where we can all read them
And if one of us is having a bad day, the rest of us can look at his/her list and find something we can do to bring a happy moment to the day. It was a great evening. I continue to be amazed at the maturity and depth of character my kids have. I am SO blessed that God trusted me to be their Mom.

1 comment:

Krista said...

WOW! What a sweetheart you have there! I'm speechless!