Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

GREATEST.KIDS.EVER

So I was even more of an emotional wreck on Valentines Day than I thought I would be.
Kneeling down by my bed, crying, praying, feeling sorry for myself that morning...
right at THAT moment, Zack and Tyler showed up, each of them carrying roses for their Mama. The timing couldn't have been better.

At work that evening, Zack showed up, bearing a gorgeous flower arrangement from Ashli and Mack. So the day was OK. Tawni and my Dad sent me texts, a couple of my friends checked in on me, and I survived the lovers' holiday. And now I'm in the home stretch. No more emotional holidays in the near future. Yay!!!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

I thought about you all day ... and prayed for you too! I'm so glad Heavenly Father sent you the GREATEST. KIDS. EVER.

Davis Gang said...

Oh Tina you truely have the best kids ever and what a blessing they are to you. I am glad that they could be there for you at such a hard time. Love you Tina