Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My BFF

Someone I love hurt me today. I'm sure she has her reasons that would probably make sense to me, but I was too busy looking through my tears to get a clear picture of the whole situation. I went to my husband's office to cry on his shoulder. He hugged me and let me cry, and then he wanted to fix it like husbands do. Everything he said made sense, but it was just too logical.  I called my daughter, but she had worked until 3:00 this morning and was asleep, so I sent a text to my BFF, Kyle. He's a 25 year old guy from India who was born with cerebral palsy. Aside from Ken and my kids, he is my best friend. I love him. Kyle did his job perfectly today. He told me I was right and she was wrong and he was in my corner just like he is supposed to be. Now, we all know that I am not 100% right and she is not 100% wrong, but your BFF is supposed to pretend like that is the case. And he did. That's why I love him. Thank you, Kyle. I feel better already:) 

No comments: