Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 12, 2013

Clean and Sober

I've gone 26 hours without facebook. I've quit other things before. Even addictive type things. But this I'm really proud of. I took the app off my iPhone and haven't logged in on any of the four computers I normally use for my social media addiction. I've done this before. Several times. I'm sure I'll end up putting a few pictures up again and slowly getting back on daily, but for now I think I just want to focus on spending a few last weeks with Ty and talking face to face with the people I love, and more importantly, the people who love me. I'll know who they are because it will take a little more effort to get in touch with me than it did when I was always a green dot on the facebook chat box. 

No comments: