Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

He's Counting the Days... me, not so much

 Tyler is SO busy, we haven't even had time to get photos taken of him for his farewell announcements, the newspaper and so forth. So today when I had him home for about 15 minutes,  I had him throw on a shirt and tie and snap a couple shots. 
 I am going to miss this guy SO much!!! 
 He had a fun shopping spree with Ashli, Mack and Riken in St. George yesterday and is just about done buying everything he needs for his mission. He leaves in 5 weeks, and I am SO not ready. He's been working in Cedar City all summer, so I only see him on Sundays for a few hours. I guess it's probably good.. baby steps to the 104 weeks where I won't even see him on Sundays (except for the two May Sundays where we get to Skype. Yay!!!!) 
This one is my favorite. His new Nike shorts for P-day are super comfy and look smashing with his new tie. 

No comments: