Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Paula Deen

I'm not necessarily the biggest Paula Deen fan but come on, who is the bad guy here? The one who held up the bank or the one who made disparaging comments about the CRIMINAL? Pretty sure I'd have some choice words for a guy who held a gun to my head, be he black, white or yellow. She has not made racist comments on air as part of her job. Yeah, I've seen her apology. It's probably insincere. She's a Southern woman, set in her ways, wealthy and arrogant, and I imagine she uses the word in her home. But I certainly don't think it warrants this kind of action. This woman makes millions of dollars for a whole lot of people and I hope she continues on her own and continues making millions that she can spend on whatever the heck she wants to without having to answer to anyone for her personal life. 

No comments: