Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Me, The Man and The Motorcycle

 So my husband has a big black motorcycle. It's one of the reasons I fell in love with him. The picture on the right is on our first date... last August 16, he took me on a ride and we took this photo at Devil's Kitchen. On the left is us in the same spot last week, on Father's Day and my 44th birthday. We've both changed in a million ways since our first date, but one thing remains the same.. we love to ride the bike together:)
 Here is the Guardian Bell I bought him on our honeymoon. The bell protects the bike and the rider if it is given to you by someone else, so it was my gift to Ken:) Helmets offer a degree of protection too, so that was his gift to me:)
 I call these my biker babe earrings. I only wear them when we ride, and I think they are ADORABLE:)
 Today happens to be the worst wildfire in the history of Sanpete County, and I got this cool picture of the helicopter scooping water from a little pond SO close to the fire. Pretty cool, huh?
 I also got to cross a VERY important item off my bucket list today. I wanted to be kissed in front of this very waterfall, one of my favorite places on earth.
 Yay! He kissed me twice:)  The first one was nice. The second one was perfect:)
So, here's the thing. I love him. I love our life together. We are not like anyone else I know, and I wouldn't change a thing about us. I love us. A lot of my divorced friends are still single. But for some reason, God sent Ken to me. I am SO blessed:) And I'm going to try really hard not to tickle his feet as he is sprawled out in the recliner right next to the couch where I am sitting. Happy Sunday everyone. Oh, P.S. New ink for us next Saturday. Yay!!!
Here's the preliminary drawing. Malissa will work her magic and give us matching designs along these lines.

No comments: