Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 18, 2012

The 15th anniversary of my 29th Birthday & Ken's 32nd Father's Day

 My birthday fell on Fathers Day this year. Which was actually pretty cool:) It's our first year together and I'm glad Ken and I got to share the day. We planned a barbecue and invited all the local kids to join us. Here's Haiden helping me cut the cake. My first ever ice cream cake. Yummy:)
 Andrea and Jason planned to go 4-wheeling with Jason's family that afternoon, so they came over that morning and gave Ken the cutest EVER candy bar sign for Fathers Day. So fun:)
 Rylee is getting SO big. Even if it's only been a couple days since we saw her, she changes so much!
 Awe:) I love being in their lives. Zaney sits down right by me on the couch and Andrea hands me the  baby when she comes to visit. I love this family:)
 Jen is amazing. She just had Oaklee six days ago and here she is, sweet and kind, and looking adorable with her two babies.
 My kids are SO great at the whole blending thing. Here they are with Ken's 11th grandbaby, miss Oaklee Joy. I think we're all going to be JUST FINE:)
 Mack works TWO full time jobs, and when he finally has a minute to relax, he is EX.HAUS.TED. I'm so proud of the way he takes care of my little girl. AND the rest of our family, too. I lived with them for six months before I met Ken, and now they're opening their home to Zack, too. Mack and Ash are so good to us.
I saved this one for last. I wish Zack could have been here, but this was a GREAT moment. It's the first time Ashli's cute little baby bump has been noticeable in pictures, and I LOVE that it was on my birthday:) I absolutely ADORE Ken's grandkids, but there's something indescribable about Ashli carrying my first grandchild. I am SO excited about this baby. Isn't her baby bump ADORABLE??? Yay! Life is awesome:)

1 comment:

Grandma Mc said...

I LOVE seeing you so happy!