Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Collage

So the other day I was thinking about some of the things that define who I am~both good and bad experiences that have molded me. Most of it is too personal to blog about, but I made a collage of some of the things that have played a big role in shaping the Me I am today. There are days when I look in the mirror and like what I see, and days when I don't. But I am grateful for the character-building moments that I've had and continue to have. Sometimes when things are really tough, I think I absolutely CANNOT handle one more challenge. Then another challenge comes along, and you know what? I handle it:) Fortunately for me I have some AMAZING people in my corner who are always on my side, even when I don't deserve it. Thank you to everyone who has played a part in my life in one way or another, and especially to those who have hung around long enough to see how the collage looks today.

No comments: