Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pre-Easter Bash

Ken bought us a couple of dutch ovens Saturday (Finally! Every season when we dig through our respective boxes of stuff, we find that there's something else we don't have.) Anyway... back to the point. So we planned to make dutch oven chicken on Sunday and invite the kids over. This stuff is super scary for me. I'm afraid someone won't get along and it will be awkward. But I should not worry!! Ken and I both have amazing kids and Sunday with the blended families was awesome:) I finally got to hold Rylee for the first time. Yay:)
Prior to our 1:00 scheduled dutch oven, Ken got called out to Eureka to fix a cable problem. Boo!! It was General Conference, so people really wanted their TVs working. But we had to move the dutch oven to 4:00.
This is how thrilled I am when he gets called out on the weekends. He's only on call every 5th week, but I still hate it:(
Haiden will be having a little sister this summer, so he holds his new little cousin to practice:)
The bright side of Ken getting called to Eureka was that Zack was being the Easter Bunny on his last day at the Payson Wal-Mart. So I went up and got my picture taken with the cute little stinker. He's working for his dad this summer and living in Tooele with Tami. Then here to Ephraim for school in the fall. Yay!
Yup. This is my favorite picture. Rylee reminds me so much of Ashli when she was a baby. Dang, I love Ashli. She's an amazing person. I know it isn't easy for my kids that Ken has grandkids, but they are very gracious and good about it, and everybody is just really making this work for everybody else. We have an amazing family:)

1 comment:

JeaniePalmer said...

Grandbabies!!! They are great, no matter who they come from, right? When is Ashley Rebecca due? Soon?

You are a darling grandma.....young too!!!

Love you my Tina!!