Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Enough

I have devoted ENOUGH of my time, energy and emotions to the homewrecker. If she wants to add his last name to the four she's already had, so be it. I have to move on. I have to picture something else every time I close my eyes.

Incidentally, why do we women continue to love the man himself but hate the woman? This is so sick and wrong. He's the one I should be hating. Damn, I wish I could.

And.. you will all be delighted to know that I will be starting therapy on Thursday. Finally. I have needed this for the past year, but thought I couldn't afford it. Ashli pulled some strings, made some calls, and I will meet with the amazing Todd to begin the most important phase of this healing process.

1 comment:

Grandma Mc said...

I am so glad you are going to counseling...it is the best thing you can do for you. And YOU are what matters most! Love Ya