Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Olive Garden?




ME: "My son wiped out that power pole in his truck. "


HIM: "That was your son? I had to climb up and replace the cables on the new pole when it happened."


ME: "Oh, wow. How much did I pay you for that?"


HIM: "Enough for me to take you to the Olive Garden on Saturday."




Awe:) Cutest way I've EVER been asked on a date.


He's awesome.


Keeping details to a minimum for now.


See how it plays out.


But the motorcycle ride over the Nebo Loop was beautiful:)


The light at the end of the tunnel may in fact NOT be an oncoming train after all!







2 comments:

Woods Family said...

Oh this IS good. :).

yurladynike said...

Awwwww.... How cute! Perhaps there are still a few good men out there.