Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh, I Forgot....

I learned something once


A long time ago


And I forgot about it


Until today




When Zack was in the Newborn ICU



I learned that someone else



Always has it worse than I do.



Even though Zack was sick


And we couldn't take him home


He was still alive.



And we were grateful.







And now things kind of suck sometimes.


I don't have a husband.


But I have a lot of amazing people who love me.








I don't have a home.





But I have kids who have welcomed me into their beautiful new home.


And let me have the pink room:)




While I get back on my feet.




And today I remembered the lesson I learned 19 years ago.




My friend lost her only sister today.



They lost their only brother a few years ago.



It breaks my heart.





She has it worse than I do.




So I vow to look on the bright side






And be thankful for the great things in my life:)




It could be a whole lot worse....




Right?

2 comments:

-Ashli and Mack- said...

I love you.

JeaniePalmer said...

I loved this post......mostly because I see you dealing with things that have hindered you for the last while. We ALL love you and are in your corner when you need us. Remember.......the rainbow....