Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Sunshine Award


Woohoo! Ashli nominated me for this blog award:) Yay me!!


The rules of this award are:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them

2. Tell us something about yourself

3. Nominate 5 other bloggers.

4. Let them know you awarded them.


Thank you Ashli:)

mackandash.blogspot.com


A little bit about me....

I am a Mom, a daughter, a sister, a friend.

I am stronger than I thought I could be.

I am pleased with the person I am becoming.

I am OK:)


I award:


1. Krista

thehutchinsfamily-krista.blogspot.com


2. Krystine

krystinecorner.blogspot.com


3. Marcy

thecurtisfamily.blogspot.com


4. Jacquie

dropdeadj.blogspot.com


5. Jennie

mikejencaleea2010.blogspot.com












No comments: