Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 30

Would have been our 22nd anniversary today.


So I made some big plans to meet my awesome California cousins in Mesquite this past week. Got the time off work, made the hotel reservations.


Then I had to buy a new A/C condenser for my car.


$140.


Could NOT have handled the Nevada heat without A/C.


Could NOT afford the trip after paying for the condenser.


So...I went camping. My new favorite cheap hobby.




I just went to Payson Lake this time.


10 miles from work.




Made friends with the little creatures.




Decided to make myself a new hiking stick.



My knife closed on my finger when I was taking this little protrusion off my stick.



Ow:(





Apparently I left my EMT bag in the Cougar when I traded Zack cars last week.



So I improvised and found something in my bag that worked as a bandage. lol.
It rained a lot so I cut my trip short. :(



And ended up back in civilization on the dreaded day.
But I'm OK.
It will be easier next year.



But this year it sucks.

2 comments:

JeaniePalmer said...

Yes it does. It wasn't a Tuesday so did that help at all?

Next year will be better, not that the pain will be gone, but it will help some.

I love you for making something work even though it wasn't what you'd wanted. Sorry about the finger. I probably would have just sit home and been miserable all week. So proud of you.

Hold on Tina, tight. You're not alone.

Our Family of Four said...

Every time I read a new post of yours, I'm a little more amazed at your strength. It still breaks my heart that you have to feel these emotions but you are so strong, and only getting stronger. Love you Tina!