Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Snippets

I got up way too early this morning and Church doesn't start for another hour, so I'm blog-stalking. And thinking.

* Am I the only person on earth who is COMPLETELY grossed out by bathing children in the kitchen sink? The thought of a dirty bum in the place where I'm going to be washing my dishes later is just really appalling to me. But everyone seems to do it. Rest assured that my grandkids will never be bathed in my kitchen sink. Just me, I guess.

* Where do the people on the street corners find the black markers that they make their cardboard signs with? I cannot EVER find a decent Sharpie around here when I need one and you can read their signs from 30 feet away. Go figure.

Happy Sunday:) 13 days til Christmas:)

No comments: