Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Days 10-12

I'm combining a few days here. I've been a terrible blogger the past little while. So, let's say yesterday was Day 10. It was my first day off from my new job at the Payson Wal-Mart in a while, so I stayed in PJ's all day!! It was awesome:) Lime green knit pants and a hot pink nightshirt that says "Mommy is taking a time-out". Great day!

Day 11~ What you Ate Today. So far I've some popcorn left over from last night and a mini snickers. It's 10:00 so I imagine I'll have lunch in a couple hours. Soup and a peanut butter sandwich, I'm thinking.

Day 12~ What's in Your Bag? I've moved everything into this little lunch bag that I take to Wal-Mart, so it contains:

A bottled water
The conference issue of the Ensign
A ziploc bag of frosted mini wheats cereal
A box of Great Value crackers
A can of cheddar cheese spread
My Subway card (the sandwich place, not the public transportation)
Some change
Three dollars
A checkbook
My amazing boxcutter knife issued by Wal-Mart. It has a holster and everything. LOVE my knife:)
My Wal-Mart name badge
An extra pair of socks
Some baby wipes
Three pens
Some notepaper
My Ipod

No comments: