Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

THIS was a good day:)

I was SO productive today. Got up early and grabbed a few groceries at the local Wal-Mart.
 Hit the tanning bed for that healthy glow:)
 Spent 90 minutes at Cody's Gym. Dang, I've missed that place!
 Made THIS dip and some crock pot lasagna for my husband, which I served with fresh tomato slices which I grew myself. I have become a domestic goddess.
Did the laundy.
Went to the bank.
Moved mattresses into empty apartments.
Washed my husband's truck.
And THEN... the absolute HIGHLIGHT of my life!
Ken taught me to drive the riding lawn mower.
 I have found my calling. It was SO FUN!!! He usually does the lawn here at the apartments but it takes FOUR hours by the time he uses the edger and the push mower and the riding mower, so tonight I wanted to help him. Cut the time in half. And I had a blast!!!
And while I was riding along on my new favorite toy, these two came over selling homemade no-bake cookies. They only had three left, and we bought all three, for a mere $13. lol. They're so dang cute. I love these kids:) 

1 comment:

yurladynike said...

Riding lawn mowers are awesome. I have spent many o hours on them down in Wales. Good times