Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blogging

 Tomorrow my youngest child will graduate from high school. So I know I'll want to blog about that.
Today I want to blog about this.
His day started with him holding my hand during my dental appointment. Because I'm an absolute baby at the dentist. I hate that about me. He took me to pick up my prescription. Because I'm crazy.
He went to work after that. Worked all day.
Laid tile in the bathroom at our new place after work.
 Got devastating news in a 10:00 PM phone call. Cried. I love that about him. Finished the tile.
Tomorrow he'll hold my hand while I face one of the most emotional days of my entire life. I'll cry. He'll understand even though he doesn't.


No comments: