Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Melt Down

Not sure why I chose this picture


Of all the pictures of us.


I just love how happy Ken looks here.


It was just a day.


A Saturday.


He came up to Payson to see me at work.


And Santa Thane was there.


So we got our picture taken.


Just a day.


And I think I realize now that this is what I love the most


About Ken.


Just the days.


The days when he just hangs out with me


Because I'm me


And there's noone he'd rather be with.


I had a meltdown this morning.


I miss my kids.


They love their Dad's girlfriend.


That's hard for me.


I'M their Mom, dammit!!!!


I try to understand.


And in my head,


I DO understand.


But in my heart....


ah, my heart.


Ken fixes it.


Holds me when I cry.


Tells me I'm a good Mom.


That they love me.


And time will help.


I'd be lost without him.


Please, God, never let me forget


How blessed I am


To have found this amazing man.


Never let me take him for granted.







1 comment:

The Curtis Family said...

Tina, You are an amazing person and mom. Don't ever think other wise!