Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Big Changes....

Big Changes at Casa Carlson....



I retired my Blackberry and went back to my trusty old LG phone.



I love this phone.



It's easy to navigate and simple to use.



And it only costs $10 a month.



No big fancy data package.



I get free internet at home~



A perk of living with the cable guy.



So why do I need a data package on my phone? Hmmm..



I am smarter than my smart phone.



Yay me!



And.... when I started using the old phone today



I found all my old texts that I saved from when Ken and I first met



And started dating.



Awe...



Nice to have those back again.



Second big change...



I gave my notice today at Wal-Mart.



Really tough decision.



It's been a great job.



But it's a two-hour commute for me.



For very little money.



I loved it.



I loved seeing Zack every day.



But it was costing more in gas money than it was worth.



And I was gone from home 12 hours a day.



So I'll be working full time at Maverik here in Ephraim.



A couple blocks from home.



Yay!



Still making very little money.



But no commute.



And it's a lot of fun.



Seeing the college kids.



Catching the scoop on the outrageous number of crimes



Occuring in our little county lately.



Wow.



I love working there:)






And the new semester starts Monday.



I procrastinated my math classes.



So I still have two more semesters to my



Associates Degree



and then on to my Bachelors



I love school.



Life is good:)















2 comments:

Our Family of Four said...

Glad to see some updates, lady ;)
Annnd I am glad things are going so well! I am so happy for you!

yurladynike said...

We will probably see you at the Maverik when we are down that way. My favorite gas station to visit. Very glad you have some good things going for you right now.