Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Final Grades

I REALLY

wanted a

4.0

in my first semester back in college.

BUT, ALAS,

it was not to be.

The two classes which I thought were the easiest....

I got an A- in each of them.

Just goes to show you....

It's not always as easy as it seems.

So I ended up with a

3.83

which is pretty good for a woman of my advanced age and declining cognitive ability.

Not to mention the emotional

ROLLER COASTER I've been on in my life lately.

I started summer semester yesterday

And it's good that the

4.0

is COMPLETELY out of the question now,

because I am CERTAIN it is unattainable this semester.

AMERICAN CIVILIZATIONS

BIOLOGY

GEOGRAPHY

SOCIAL WORK

Really tough classes this summer:(

Now my cousin Melissa would have no trouble.

But me... I'm already lost in week one of the

IONIC, COVALENT, whatchamacallit of the

PROTONIC ELECTRON whatevers.

Ugh.

4 comments:

Mark and Dianna said...

What a great inspiration you are.. Keep up all the good work and powerful strength you have…

JeaniePalmer said...

Miss Tina: You will do just fine! You're not as "advanced" as you think you are. And besides, you can just recite every poem or story written for a 2 year old and you you will them over for sure.....two bad you can't put your hair in those blond, blond, pigtails!!

Love you,

Jeanie

Grandma Mc said...

I think 3.8 is awesome!! Keep up the great work. AND Ahem...you are far from old and washed up! We have the best years ahead of us. XOXO

Tami Searle said...

I am so totally proud of you Tina! I think you are amazing and a great inspiration to us all! Way to go!!!