Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 08, 2010

Day 1


INTRODUCTION
Yeah... this picture provides a pretty good introduction to me!
What? Why? When? Where? How?
My full name is Tina Rebecca Allred, which I LOVE because I'm the 7th generation of "Rebeccas" in my family. First born daughters are given the name of Rebecca, and my daughter, Ashli Rebecca Allred Brown is the 8th:)
I'm.. ok... 42 years old!!! I simply cannot keep saying I'm 29 since Ashli is now 20.
I've been married to Kurt for 21 years and we have three A.MAY.ZING children, one AWE.SOME son-in-law and a great dog. You'll hear more about them in the 30 days ahead, I'm sure.
I've been unemployed for 7 months and I've gained a whole new respect for people who struggle to find work. It's always been easy for me in the past. I'm sure there's a lesson from God in there somewhere... Fortunately, I have a husband who works hard to take care of us and we're getting by in these tough times.
So there's the short version intro...
It's nearly midnight and I'm waiting for my 16 year old son to come home so I can go to sleep! I never did wait up for Ashli and Zack, though.. just had them wake me when they got here. I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere too!

No comments: