Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 05, 2018

The Real Face of Cancer

 I make a huge effort to be positive about this whole cancer thing. One, I believe it will aid my recovery immensely if I go at it with a hopeful, determined outlook. Two, my family needs me to be positive. They love me. They are worried enough without me acting scared that I'm going to die. 
 But he knows that some days are harder than others. Some days I am scared that I am going to die. 
 And EVERY day includes emptying these bloody drains (pun intended) with the occasional clot or clump of tissue. 
 My daughter and my sister get glimpses of how I really feel sometimes too. 
And #tinastribe just makes it all better on the days when it isn't super easy. 

No comments: