Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Moments I Live For

 So, yeah, having kids that live in St George means that summer starts like three months earlier than we're used to:) We spent the weekend at the OUTDOOR pool in FEBRUARY in La Verkin. WHAT??? 
 Mack made some awesome outdoor Yahtzee dice. 

 7 months pregnant with her second son, Rogue, Ashli just soaks up the rays. 
 Kenna keeps score:) 
 We love it when Mack cooks. This weekend we tried his grilled sweet potatoes for the first time. YUMMY! 
 My man:)
 My middlest child:)
 All of the kids have told us how great Dixie Rock is, so we finally hiked up there. It was AWESOME!!! 








 A couple days before Easter, Ashli and Riken came to Ephraim for a quick visit. Too quick, but it was good for my soul to see them:) 


 Haha. Ashli and I did our pedicures, so Riken filed his feet too. 

 Easter egg hunt in Nana's backyard.
 Lunch at Rodgers at the very table where Ashli told me she was pregnant with Riken four years ago:) 
When Ashli and Riken left to go home, Riken and I both cried. I love this little guy more than I ever though possible. 

No comments: