Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 03, 2013

There, their, they're....

Fortunately it doesn't happen as often as it used to, but occasionally my husband receives mean, threatening correspondence from someone. It always makes my day when this person misuses to, too or two, there, their or they're. Takes a little bit of the sting out of the rest of the words. If I am ever in a position to interview candidates for a job opening, I will simply ask them to complete the following using there, their, they're, to, too and two. 


Please go over __________ and give them ________ mail. __________ expecting you _______ be there by ________ o'clock. Will you please take this package _________?



1 comment:

yurladynike said...

Haha. I absolutely love, love, love this.