Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 03, 2011

The Wedding Bands

Yes I have become a lazy blogger.
SO BUSY!!!
School.
Work.

Tanning Bed.

Zumba.




Wedding Plans.

:)

No time to blog.
But I noticed my last post was about Ken's terribly un-romantic proposal.
So I have to post about picking up the wedding bands.
He won't let me put a picture up yet.

Til after the wedding.

But our wedding bands are...
GORGEOUS!!!
We picked them up on a Tuesday.

Yay for Tuesdays!

I had looked at bands the previous weekend with Zack.

Just stopped in to Zales to check them out.

And there was one band that was like TWICE as expensive as the others.

So I didn't even try it on.

But it was my favorite one.

Of course.

Yup.. on that Tuesday..

I didn't even ask to look at THAT band.

I found one I liked.

Then he saw THAT one.

Asked the saleslady to take it out.

I tried it on.

With my diamond.

It was perfect.

He bought it for me:)

I love it.



I love him.
I love my life.
Even on Tuesdays:)


We shared a Hawaiian Heart Throb smoothie at Red Robin to celebrate after we picked up our bands.
And now we're just 12 days away!!!!

1 comment:

JeaniePalmer said...

I'm oh sad glad we have reasons to like Tuesdays! I don't know if the good can completely do away with the bad, but hey, we're making improvements, right?!

I so wish I could be at the wedding. Please know that part of my heart will be there with you....probably the same part where I store all my special memories of loving you from the moment I saw you in your sweet Mama's arms!

Love you Tina. More than you'll ever know.

Enjoy!