Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Find Out Who Your Friends Are



It's been a rough week....

But when it's all said and done, I know who's in my corner...

I'm related to most of them, but there are a select few who I know I can count on just because....

They don't love me because they HAVE to, but because they WANT to....

That's way cool...

So, thank you to those who are there for me...

I hope someday to be there for you!

And to my family... Yay! I get to be with you FOREVER:) Love you guys!

2 comments:

Strapper said...

Hey Tina, I hope you know that I would be in your corner. We may not see each other much and the last 15 years have been.. how do I say, odd? But I hope you know I like you very much
Take care

Ken & Dix said...

Hi Sweetie, The letter on your blog was beautiful. Thanks for posting it. We do care about you very much and we all want you to know that. If you will let us be a part of your life. We will be there for you. Remember, families are our strength. If we have our families beside us we can get through anything. I have always been thankful that I came from a large family. Keep in mind that we are thinking of you daily. Sent with Luv.